• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Buying new fuel neck

Dreadl0ck

Local time
9:07 AM
Reaction score
Old gasket was leaking and neck looked like sh*t on my 1969 roadrunner. Switched to a brand new tank which I cut up for electric pump delivery. I'm happy with how the job came out, but don't want to put the old rubber and old neck on a new tank.

Impossible to find in Sweden so I figured I'd source one while in freedom land on vacation. Where should I buy a new one (heard some of the repros had some problem with properly sealing gas caps). Yearone? Classicindustries? Need a place who's got it in stock - only here for four weeks ;)

If you have a relative have one shipped to them. Staying in a hotel maybe arrange for them to receive and hold a package for you. Order early enough for it to be there for your arrival. It would be easy if you stayed in one place for a week, part could arrive while your there.

Old gasket was leaking and neck looked like sh*t on my 1969 roadrunner. Switched to a brand new tank which I cut up for electric pump delivery. I'm happy with how the job came out, but don't want to put the old rubber and old neck on a new tank.

Impossible to find in Sweden so I figured I'd source one while in freedom land on vacation. Where should I buy a new one (heard some of the repros had some problem with properly sealing gas caps). Yearone? Classicindustries? Need a place who's got it in stock - only here for four weeks ;)
http://www.autometaldirect.com/1969...68-70-b-body-except-charger-md-66-p-5070.html

I'm in Fort Myers for a month. Loving it :)

Renting a house so I can receive mail here - it's just that I don't know where to order from.

Auto Transport Service
Back