• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Buying parts.

blue69runner

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:21 PM
Reaction score
Looking for a Grill for a 69 roadrunner and noticed that Goodmark has it for sale less than other company's. My question is has any one had experience with the quality of their product's.

I can tell you that Goodmark sheet metal is not in the same class as AMD. Didn't know they sold grills.....

I have sold several of them and for the money, they are not bad. Goodmark is now owned by LKQ Corporation which owns a variety of automotive ventures including Keystone. So due to there size and buying power, they are able to source about anything that they want to sell and offer it at a competitive price.

I have attached a photo that I took a couple years ago of the grille and headlight bezels. The one area that I thought could be improved on was the texture of the dark argent silver for the grille inserts. It was dark enough, but did not have the heavier texture as found on the parts when new. Over the years, the texture will "rub out" and end up relatively smooth.

Goodmark is considerably different than what it was 15 years ago. It is basically a retailer of the product that it is able to source. Some of the parts that they offer, is only available in bulk like 1000 sill plate extensions. So there market on some of these parts is the larger wholesalers. Just takes a bit of research as there is only a limited number of companies turning this stuff out.

69_RoadRunner_Grille_2.jpg 69_RoadRunner_GrilleA_2.jpg

Yes cleaned and restored the original head light bezels. They turned out good. Thanks for the pic's.

Worked @ Mopar Centerline Mich. Wore many hats on management, one in Quality Control ( 10 yrs). Own a 69 RR. Good Mark was poor quality. Had my guys open and check 9 grilles / bezels and ALL were POOR quality. Seemed to be made of recycled beer cans. Had mine polished, buffed, and painted in Mich. for same cost as the new one. Came out great, much more pleased than the new.

Auto Transport Service
Back