• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

cable shift cars????

barbee6043

Local time
3:33 PM
Reaction score
i just scored a 63 dart GT pushbutton car, roller, it has park cable but the drive gear cable was cut. ( OK its not a B body!!!) it was black, red int, and cheap.all 63 darts were slants, i want to keep pushbutton set up, install either A or B motor, want to replace missing cable (this is bucks down job and schumakers stuff lies outside the budget.) in the world of early B bodies, some console and some col auto cable operated? any 383 or RB motor 727 cable shift tranny would be rare and expensive i imagine,? so what about finding poly motor and trans, 273 with cable tranny? 361 with cable tranny. this will be a cruiser, painted semi gloss John Deere balck, etc. any input appreciated.

there is a cable shift trany. on craigslist Dallas /grapevine TX. with cables and steering col. asking $400.00

cable

scored a trranny with the cables from friend but havn't gon to get it yet a nd he doesn't remeber where it come from. my cable has been cut, seems i ve read 42 in but not totally sure of that. i will try to find out. thanks

Auto Transport Service
Back