• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD California 1971 Dodge Charger w/Super parts avalible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Migsbig

Local time
2:22 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Will be selling my 1971 Dodge Charger and looking l see if someone local would like it. Very straight, repainted blue and looks nice with good glass and chrome bumpers. Recently swapped on a rebuilt carb on 318 and had a new master cylinder and battery also full tune up, converted electronic ignition installed too. Rides good and automatic shifts fine. Nice driver car. All fees payed and registered. Duel exhaust and sounds tuff. Spot of rust in driver floor pan, but otherwise a clean straight car from same family that owned it since new. Needs a fuel gauge/amp gauge orsending unit, otherwise it's good to go. Lights work great and went through the brake system. Rear window broke, have a new one and will be putting it in this week.

I am asking for $9995/obo. I was going to conver the car into a Superbee and have the following items at an additional cost:

Correct 1971 hood (needs work)
1971 Superbee hood insert
Perfect taillights and rear harness that were stored away for 25 years
150 speedo wood grain Rallye dash
KYB shocks new in boxes
Front swaybar w/lower control arms
1971 bucket seats and seat belts
Brand new steel core dash pad
Tuff steering wheel
Floor shift power steering column

I will sell it all as a package deal for an additional $3000. I would sell individual parts, but it won't be cheap. Don't call me asking to buy just the parts, I am not interested in selling parts individually. Located in San Jose, CA.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Dropping price down to $8500 and would sell individual parts if someone ones those for the car. I can also drop off locally or you can drive it home.

image.jpeg

Going on eBay Monday. Will have more pics, info avalible and can arrange for transport.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back