• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE California Black License Plates for 1963-1964 426

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detroit Iron

Local time
9:06 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Listed on eBay, starting bid is $500.

California Black License Plates Set 1963 1964 426 Mopar Dodge Plymouth Hemi Wedg | eBay

IMG_2094.JPG

If they are real steel 63 plates that are out of the system you can potentially get them registered to a car here in California... There are lots of Aluminum reproductions out there that can't be registered.. Good clean straight originals that are out of the system particularly ones that have interesting/cool combination of letters can draw big $$$...

I have a few NOS sets I picked up back in the 80's...

If they are real steel 63 plates that are out of the system you can potentially get them registered to a car here in California... There are lots of Aluminum reproductions out there that can't be registered.. Good clean straight originals that are out of the system particularly ones that have interesting/cool combination of letters can draw big $$$...

I have a few NOS sets I picked up back in the 80's...
That's crazy. I have a set of yellow 71 Ohio plates the unfortunately got water damaged and rusted. But they are still going up on the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back