• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Callout to Australians living in Melbourne, Vic.....

kiwigtx

Henchman #4 and Jack-Stand Racer #2
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:50 PM
Reaction score
Does anyone have any good knowledge of the company Safebrake?
Their office is listed as in Queen Street, but that's only a Corporate HQ.

I'm after the physical address, phone number. or are these guys contracting out their work to China (or similar) and ghosting as Australians?

Keen to hear if anyone has the skinny on how they operate. Trying to make sure they don't stuff up my order for custom hoses...as they take forever to respond to emails, and the replies sounds suspiciously 'foreign' to me. :poke:

Thanks.

upload_2019-2-21_11-59-56.png

From what I can determine their gear is made in Malaysia. The Queen St office will just be a shared office space that is rented. I highly doubt there is stock on site there. The company is registered in Wallan, a fringe suburb of Melbourne and coincidently where I just sold my Charger to. Where they ship from I could not say. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
From what I can determine their gear is made in Malaysia. The Queen St office will just be a shared office space that is rented. I highly doubt there is stock on site there. The company is registered in Wallan, a fringe suburb of Melbourne and coincidently where I just sold my Charger to. Where they ship from I could not say. Hope that helps.
Thanks....I checked Google maps street view, and the Queen St office is definitely a high-rise building. This might explain the big pause in the replies to my email...that and the text content..grammar etc.

I believe the bloke you are looking for is (Alan) Rosedie DIN out of Wallan. Was born in Malaysia so it tallies with the imported nature of the goods. Porsche person for what it is worth

Auto Transport Service
Back