• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Caltracs & Split-Mono Leaf

I know someone who ran one on a badass 63 Sedan he had. He buckled the "C" pillar

I know someone who ran one on a badass 63 Sedan he had. He buckled the "C" pillar

I'm not sure if you can blame that on the Mono Leafs or the CalTracs, Seems to me if your hooking hard enought to wrinkle the "C" pillar you probably would have had the same result with a standard or even a SS spring.

I've only heard good things about the Mono leaf, As far as adjusting ride height , you can request the height you want from Calverts, Just give them a call .
I'm planning on running their monoleafs in a Street setup.

Ron

I think the caltrac setup is the way to go if you cant muster the coin for a four link, just my 2$.

My son runs them on his duster, hooks every time, been from Florida to Michigan, ,always hooks,.
They sell the springs for 3 different ride height's.

7172duster
[/URL][/IMG]

100_2816.jpg
[/IMG]

100_2110_00.jpg
[/IMG]

100_0285-1-1.jpg
[/IMG]
100_0350-2.jpg
[/IMG]

Yea, 5.7hemi that's the idea but I talked with them and they said that at most, 1 1/2" drop from stock height. Thet do hook though.

Very nice Duster and those clips are like a hot fire to a long cold winter here in Pitts burgh!! Thanks.

Auto Transport Service
Back