• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE can any one verify if these 2 posts are legit cars for sale???

Status
Not open for further replies.

cthalite3

Local time
6:13 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
just curious to know if anyone can verify if these cars are legit or scam??? only posted on CL. Hartford post says he moves car frequently bcuz of storage problems and philly guy i have talked to on phone but won't send picture of fender tag.

http://hartford.craigslist.org/cto/3553638648.html

CL > hartford craigslist > all for sale / wanted > cars & trucks - by owner
flag [SUP][?][/SUP] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of

Reply Reply to: [email protected][SUP] [?][/SUP]
email to a friend [h=2]1969 Plmouth Roadrunner 383/4Spd(Beautiful Original Classic)Rare - $25383 (vally Stream)[/h]
3Kf3Ib3J35I25K75Ffd1h69771225c4d81af3.jpg

This Beautiful 69 Roadrunner is optioned with a very RARE and Beautiful color combination of"Seafoam Turquise Metalic"(Code # Q5)with a white Bucket seat 4-Speed interior with a white vinyl top..............the car has power-steering,power-brakes,Factory Optional Tach+Gauges,,factory mag wheels,and more

This is a Beautiful Original Classic that runs MINT

NOT INTERESTED IN TRADES,,OR EMAIL OFFERS,,IF POSTED ITS FOR SALE,,LEAVE YOUR # TO DISCUSS
CL > philadelphia craigslist > all for sale / wanted > cars & trucks - by owner
flag [SUP][?][/SUP] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of

Reply Reply to: [email protected][SUP] [?][/SUP]
email to a friend [h=2]1969 PLYMOUTH ROAD RUNNER - $33000 (PHILA PA)[/h]
3Mf3Fd3L15Fa5Hc5J9cch3862790bb7331ddb.jpg

VERY NICE CAR(MATCHING NUMBER)BEUTIFUL CAR.

IDN, but if you are looking to spend that much $$ on a car, you ought to either come out to see the car is person or have someone you know and trust look at it for you. BTW, i've had people not send me pics of tags before, some seem skittish abt letting their cars vin out there (or course, he can always cover the VIN with something and send the rest of the tag).

Does he say that the tag is present?

I'm a half hr from hartford and have never heard of vally stream. If you really want to sell something they need to post a phone #. For that kind of $$$ you'd think he would post a lot of details. Prolly just trolling for email addresses.

The number on the convertible is Philly that much I can say

I'm a half hr from hartford and have never heard of vally stream. If you really want to sell something they need to post a phone #. For that kind of $$$ you'd think he would post a lot of details. Prolly just trolling for email addresses.

There is no Valley Stream that I know of in CT. That could be the Valley Stream on Long Island, NY.

he posted a pic of the fender tag.
the tag looks awful clean and straight. jmo??

valley stream NY makes sense bcuz he also posted car in long island NY. I talked to guy in philly on the phone and he gave good description of car. I'm looking for a friend in Texas and he doesn't want to be on a wild goose chase for nothing. I was trying to find someone in or near Long Island or 15 min from philly airport to see if they wouldn't mind going to see.

both were legit. they both sold on ebay. pretty good prices for them too.

How does one know tag has been remade??

That Turqoise 69 looks very nice. I have a photo of a similar color here in Washington except it's a Satellite with a 318 and black interior and vinyl top, heres some pics.

- - - Updated - - -

vbpgimage.php

- - - Updated - - -

vbpgimage.php
vbpgimage.php

- - - Updated - - -

vbpgimage.php
vbpgimage.php
vbpgimage.php

- - - Updated - - -

vbpgimage.php
vbpgimage.php