• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can anyone tell me Who's hood scoop this is???

1962savoy

Local time
9:43 PM
Reaction score
I'm looking ot purchase a 5" inch tall max wedge scoop for my car and I have searched for days to find out who's scoop is the best looking and quailty, but I cant make a desision due to conflicting opinions from everyone? I dont want an aluminium one as there too much money so thats out! Can anyone identify this scoop??? I like the looks of it??? HELP!

I believe Sled City was one of them that was making the taller scoops.

Well there you go! I drove a hour and bought that scoop from him AND got a GREAT DEAL!
Imagine you find it all the way from California and i'm on his back door searching through kijji and couldnt find a thing??? DOH!

Thanks again you've been great help!!!!
CHEERS!

You know, my friend, I've been accused of being very resourceful on more than a few occassions! Glad I could help and that it was what you needed!

...it's a Mopar thing...!

yup it s gotta be big or go home!!!!

Attachments

• IMGP2070.jpg
    IMGP2070.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 436
i just wanted to interject here if i could i love your car ..that is absolutely awesome ....wish i owned it ....:headbang:

owner '1973 dodge charger rallye 83,780 miles
1973 Chev Corvette Stingray 44 ,000 miles

The car displayed belongs to Oliver Zinn from the German Mopar shop. You might want to give him a call or send an email: www.moparshop.de

good luck!
This is Sled City answering the question that has been asked. Oliver Zinn told me that the scoop that is on that car is one of mine, although I don't remember selling it to him. He is my best over seas customer. We do make that scoop and we have a warranty on it against blow offs and cracking. We sell them on a regular basis. 3 different sizes of Max Wedge scoops, and various sizes of the Hemi scoops.

- - - Updated - - -

The car displayed belongs to Oliver Zinn from the German Mopar shop. You might want to give him a call or send an email: www.moparshop.de

good luck!
This is Sled City answering the question that has been asked. Oliver Zinn told me that the scoop that is on that car is one of mine, although I don't remember selling it to him. He is my best over seas customer. We do make that scoop and we have a warranty on it against blow offs and cracking. We sell them on a regular basis. 3 different sizes of Max Wedge scoops, and various sizes of the Hemi scoops.

VFN fiberglass out of Florida makes the stretched scoops.. Here is a link

http://www.vfnfiberglass.com/site.htm

goto fiberglass parts then scroll all the way down to factory style scoops and you will see the 5" stretched scoop. I have bought a few from them and they are great.

Dont know who's scoop that is but I sure like that fine looking 62 ! Ron

- - - Updated - - -

do you have a website?

This is Sled City responding to the question of if I have a web site. Yes I do, but because of site policy I can not mention it here. I do not make bob sleds in Colorado. I make only Mopar fiberglass in Ohio and I put on the "Spring Nostalgia Nationals" at National Trail Raceway this June 22-23,2013 for the 1977 and older cars and trucks.

Auto Transport Service
Back