• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can I sneak in My 61 Phoenix?

aaqar2

Local time
9:19 PM
Reaction score
Here's a shot of a 61 Phoenix, exactly like mine, I mean exactly, for tire,hubcaps,interior,and color, if Ya set them side by side Ya couldn't tell them apart, oops, mine has skirts and dual rear swept antennas, I sold the car several years ago to a friend under the condition I would get first shot at it if He sold it, well, about a week ago, I bought it back, haven't even gone to get it yet, still tucked away in His garage!
Damm, hope that ain't My car for sale

red 61 dodge phoenix2_edited.jpg

red 61 dodge phoenix3_edited.jpg

red 61 dodge phoenix4_edited.jpg

View attachment 323278

Sweet! I used to have a pair of these body styles, a copper colored Polara 383 and a red Pioneer 318 poly with dual WCFBs. You know Marilyn Monroe had a red convertible....

Last edited:
Really, damm, like to have vert, but at 65K, my pockets are to shallow.
Quite a list Ya got there, what's it like havin' to decide what to drive, DANG!

All works in progress though..... keeps me out of trouble and broke mostly!

are those Pheonix's and suck other same bodied cars B bodies?

I like'em.

Very nice. :yes: Ron

Thanks for the compliments!! I really love that car, now that I have it back, I'll probably be buried in it, just set a cooler (Carling black label) full of beer in there and and old Credence 8 track, and I'm off to Vahalla:wave3:

i like it ...
i had a 61 seneca last year that i made into a retro/rat rod type.. i cut the top off lowered it to the bumps with some fat tires under the back and a flame thrower it was a cool cruiser for about 6months until i took it to vegas and some guy had to have it... he said he was going to use it in a music video but i still havent seen that yet... i will try to post some pics;)

Hey scout, sure like to see that one!

Man, I forgot how much I love the styling of a '61 (especially the rear and the profile). That is just beautiful.

tell me again how to insert pics... i have some of my 61 ... but to insert it says i need a url# but how do i get that??:mad:
thanks
440scout aka cyberetard

Cars sure had style back in those days, that is a beautifull cruiser. Did you say you just got it back? Very cool, I see many days of styling ahead for you.

Here's a pic of a Demon I picked up yesterday, used to own it, and now "it's baaaack!!"

Oh, and how's this for a WAGON?

IMGP1632.jpg

IMGP1633.jpg

IMGP1629.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back