• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can someone please explain tattoos?

Worst one I think I've ever seen was when I had the local glass repair company come pull my front and rear glass out of my Charger. I didn't want to break it (not thinking that I would likely end up replacing it anyway).

They got the windshield out, then started on the back window. One of the guys hopped in the back seat to start cutting the adhesive around the edges. I unfortunately looked in the car and was treated to seeing a big-old plumber's crack with a big Do Not Enter & symbol tattooed right above it! Don't understand what kind of guy gets a "Tramp Stamp", let alone having it be a Do-Not-Enter sign!

Don't understand what kind of guy gets a "Tramp Stamp", let alone having it be a Do-Not-Enter sign!
You can say that again! That's one of the problems with tats, pushing the envelope since almost everyone has them, how do you not look like everyone else. This guy sure found the answer! A do not enter sign above his butt. By the way, just imagine explaining that every time you get another girlfriend!

Don’t get it either. To each their own. Self expression crap. No tats, no ear ring, no metal for me. Women look grotesque when overdone. Too bad.

we need a laughing icon :lol: added to the choices of our
like/thumbs up, check/agree, thanks/2 thumbs up, red x/disagree - icons

:popcorn:

If you’re gonna get ‘em, get face tats. Nothing says “I make great life choices” like face tats. The piercings just raise the employability factor...
D16A24CC-26EA-4455-A9EA-3C6CEDE1A0B3.jpeg

The deformed ears thing is unexplainable.

I also don't get the whole tat or piercing thing. I cause myself enough harm without paying someone to attack me with a needle scaler. Bad enough I get beat up by a chiropractor once a month!! And I don't understand the infatuation with skulls, can't see why anyone would want them all over their cars or anywhere else.

When the kids were in their teens they both came home stating they wanted tats. The wife and I both said "go for it". That was 20 years ago and neither has a tat!! My son did get his nipple pierced and his exact words were "holy **** that hurt".

And besides all that, tats are supposedly the mark of the devil. I'm not a religious man but why take a chance !!

Cousin's wife, beautiful girl. Said she was going to get a tat. What kind? She picked out a nice picture of a mushroom, like in cartoons. Going to get it on her butt cheek, just outside the bikini line. Couple weeks later she said she decided against it. Why? Now it's a mushroom, when I get older and my *** gets fatter it will look more like the bomb going off over Hiroshima. She didn't get any tats.

All I can say about tattoo's is....to each their own.....just make sure you don't have "No Ragrets" (We Are the Millers movie)!!! I have 7....one with my daughters birthdate/zodiac and signature, one for my Mom who passed away in '99, 2 Mopar related tats, Taz in a straight jacket, a "hang loose" symbol that is a skeleton that my daughter drew for fathers day, and one that shows my pride of being Canadian!!! My daughter is an ink junkie and has more than me....her choice and her money....so she can live with her choices.....21 with no children/booze/ or drug issues.....I can handle the ink!! I find ladies with ink are sexy...but that is my opinion...and means nothing except for me and my likes! A different time now a days.....but I WILL agree about face and neck tattoo's and piercings.....WTF?!?!?

My grandpa was a WWII vet and had the typical green tattoos on his arms. He could make the mermaid dance on his forearm; I was captivated. We used to buy candy with temporary tattoos inside the wrapper when I was a kid. They lasted until the first bath.

Since then, tattoos seem to be destined for memes even before there were any memes.

https://www.tattoodo.com/a/2014/03/40-hilarious-tattoo-memes/

Some of us look peculiar enough without ink or piercings. Therefore, I shall remain un-inked.

All I can say about tattoo's is....to each their own.....just make sure you don't have "No Ragrets" (We Are the Millers movie)!!! I have 7....one with my daughters birthdate/zodiac and signature, one for my Mom who passed away in '99, 2 Mopar related tats, Taz in a straight jacket, a "hang loose" symbol that is a skeleton that my daughter drew for fathers day, and one that shows my pride of being Canadian!!! My daughter is an ink junkie and has more than me....her choice and her money....so she can live with her choices.....21 with no children/booze/ or drug issues.....I can handle the ink!! I find ladies with ink are sexy...but that is my opinion...and means nothing except for me and my likes! A different time now a days.....but I WILL agree about face and neck tattoo's and piercings.....WTF?!?!?
I must say I to find tattooed women sexy but only if it's tasteful and professional looking... guess I like bad girls lol.

I was just wondering about why all the demented ones, that's what always baffled me?

There are as many reasons for them as there are tattoos. I have an American bald eagle in landing position with claws extended on my left shoulder. I got it at age 23 to cover over another that I got at 17. The one at 17 was three capital letters. FTA. I had to cover it in order for the military doctor to sign off on my physical to reenter the Army. he was not amused when I returned from the tat parlor with our nations symbol over the F**k the Army tat. Hey, things change, people change/grow up. I don't have any urges to get any more though. lol.
Have always joked that it was the healthiest bird in the country with all the assorted shots that have been injected through it over the years...

My wife has expressed interest in getting a Cancer ribbon, but has yet to do it. A tattoo would normally be completely out of character for her but if she decides that's want she wants, its fine by me.

Not a tattoo guy here. None on myself, it's not for me. But for guys, I like a well crafted, artistic tatoo, but not overdone. Women ? I like tits, not tats.

You want a tattoo? Fine, go for it. I really have nothing against them. However, I have trouble deciding on art work that I want to hang on my wall for a few years, so there's no way I can figure out something I want stuck to me permanently. I have none.

Auto Transport Service
Back