• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can someone save this 63 Ply Sport Fury before it gets cut up (Not Mine)

Wizard

Local time
7:57 AM
Reaction score
It could be saved for a drag car at least. Hate to see it get cut up very very soon. Car located near Pittsburg. solid rails and trunk pan. It was all there but some stuff was sold already. Save the body shell. Turn into a drag car. Selling the shell very cheap. Would not mention you seen it here posted on this website. Just trying to help before cut up. He has it on FB on the 64 ply, belvedere group which is a public group on FB.

NOT MINE. Just trying to help. Here is his cell number 412-414-7431 text him also.

parting out a 64 sport fury 383 The center console is sold, along with some lights, air cleaner, and other parts. Available parts and prices (If you don't see it, ask) located near Pittsburgh, PA *Really nice doors complete with glass and door panels $375 each *383 engine (frozen) with auto transmission $600 combined SOLD *Front bucket seats and rear seats $750 for all *Really nice glass-Make offer *Complete rear end $400 *Workable passenger side quarter panel $300 *Nice Roof Panel $200 *Complete Dash $500 SOLD *Steering column with steering wheel and steering box $250 SOLD *Beatiful Stainless windshield trim-Make Offer *6 Piece side trim-SOLD *All other body panels and cowl are shot.

View attachment 1127182 View attachment 1127183 car.jpg int.jpg body.jpg engine 2.jpg engine.jpg View attachment 1127342 front.jpg side 2.jpg side.jpg rear.jpg end.jpg

Last edited:
Called him, waiting for info.

Last edited:
Yes it shows a small section of a windshield, not the whole thing.

Last edited:
Yes it shows a small section of a windshield, not the whole thing.
He found a complete car and parted it all out. Took it all apart. He has many of the parts yet. He insists on cutting up that car shell. Would not mention much about what your intentions are as he will not listen as he made a commitment to friend he bought car off of and that it would never see the road again. I dont understand it but that is his intentions. Save quickly as he wants it gone ASAP and is in a hurry to cut her up. He pulled the vin tag off the door jam area and will not sell the shell with that vin plate. He is keeping the vin plate. Other things can be done to save the carcass shell though. Needs floor pans and rails are solid. Would not mention about putting it on the road again or making drag car out of it as that will kill your intentions of buying the car or this info I have here I am providing as knows nothing about this ad he has it on FB on one of the group sites 64 plymouths. Hate to see these rare cars cut up. Was selling the shell carcass for $300.00 which has alot of the parts on it yet like K member some front suspension, some interior, He has the front windshield yet and in good shape and doors and other parts. hood is junk. deck lid is junk. complete rear from drum to drum is good shape. has trim and rear lights also.

I called him earlier tonight, the car is about 4 miles from where I grew up and we graduated from the same high school. We both know a lot of the same people and I only spoke to him about one part and hope we can come to a deal.

I called him earlier tonight, the car is about 4 miles from where I grew up and we graduated from the same high school. We both know a lot of the same people and I only spoke to him about one part and hope we can come to a deal.
Like I said. Would not mention anything about this ad here or if you plan on making it a drag car or saving it. Probably wont sell it to you then if you start talking about trying to put it on road or drag car. Just buy the shell and other parts if you want and do what you want with it and hopefully you will save it from being cut up.

Did he cut it up yet or still together? This Saturday (19th) said it was gonna get cut up.

As far as I know it’s still together, the ad wasn’t mentioned and the one item I need is still available. He was going to take photos and will text them to me.

If he's parting the whole thing out, then I need that stainless glovebox cover. I'm going to give him a call.

Auto Transport Service
Back