• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can you identify these pieces and where they go ??

TseTse Runner

Local time
3:56 PM
Reaction score
I started a restoration approx 8 years ago at which time a friend of mine (who is still my friend) was taking my car apart.
As he was disassembling my car he gave me these 'brackets' but we did not note where they came from. They are stamped with an 'R' and a 'L' .
I have placed them next to the inner fenders abutting the radiator yoke but there are no existing holes to mount them in that location.
HELP........HELP.
John.

6CK2MpwRQASZ5T2LA

20200908_143447.jpg 20200908_143504.jpg 20200908_143516.jpg

I started a restoration approx 8 years ago at which time a friend of mine (who is still my friend) was taking my car apart.
As he was disassembling my car he gave me these 'brackets' but we did not note where they came from. They are stamped with an 'R' and a 'L' .
I have placed them next to the inner fenders abutting the radiator yoke but there are no existing holes to mount them in that location.
HELP........HELP.
John.

6CK2MpwRQASZ5T2LA

View attachment 1000661 View attachment 1000662 View attachment 1000663
Definitely in the Door for the lower mount vent window. Just went through this with my 70 GTX Clone.

HELP........HELP.
John.

6CK2MpwRQASZ5T2LA

View attachment 1000661 View attachment 1000662 View attachment 1000663

Goes in the door as shown. This is driver side door.
Screenshot_20200918-185722.png

Auto Transport Service
Back