• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can you pass a US citizenship test?

68gtxman

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:21 AM
Reaction score
Here it is: https://www.washingtontimes.com/quiz/2015/feb/11/us-citizenship-test-could-you-pass/#question-1

Please don’t make this political. This is an educational quiz - how much do you know about our government and its history?

AAC683B2-B02C-400D-BD3E-999614D99C6A.png

I got two wrong one was an accident as I was pushing buttons to get the pay to load so only one wrong

One wrong. What difference does it make anyway, as I've posted who knows how many times before, they dont even require you to Pledge Alliagace to the flag anymore when you become a citizen if you dont want. There given something else to say, least they get offended.

Got 23 of 24. Had to guess on the number of amendments. I love the Canuck above me got 20 right. That’s great. I could probably only get about 10% of theirs correct. Way to go Pete!

24/24
Was blessed to have gone through school back when they were still about educating, not indoctrinating.
I wish kids today could have grown up when I did, I really do....

24/24
Was blessed to have gone through school back when they were still about educating, not indoctrinating.
I wish kids today could have grown up when I did, I really do....

I'm totally with you on that , did you know children are no longer even taught cursive writing .
I understand the internet but writing is a basic skill as well as simply being able to tell time on a non digital watch .

Can you pass a US citizenship test? ......apparently not. :lol:
Gave up after 4 wrong half way through. Not bad considering I
didn't study before the test. :D

Auto Transport Service
Back