• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Canadian Import Decal???

Macdon221

Local time
10:34 PM
Reaction score
So I was watching a video on a restoration of a 1970 Challenger. They were applying a small decal on the upper drivers inside door. It was about 1’ x1’...whiteish in colour with a maple leaf and some numbers. They said it was on all the cars that would of sold in Canada. Anyone know anything about this? Years/models affixed to? A source if supposed to be there?

7EC56EC1-35A8-40A5-A3DA-0DF47E14D295.jpeg

I asked this some time ago and got no response... as I have a roll of these (but think they're Ford) and wanted to know where they were placed! I imagine they were just stuck on the end of the drivers door, but may have been placed by the A pillar standards sticker. Found no evidence of one on my car however, and don't remember one before the '88 paint job either..
beerestoration2019part2 641.JPG

Go to youtube...search Nicks garage....go to video “426 dart swinger takes on 440 satellite”...you can see the placement. This decal is square

Auto Transport Service
Back