• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cap Auto Products K Frame

5.7 hemi

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:19 PM
Reaction score
Ok, lets hear the good bad and the ugly.

I've bought upper tublar a arms and alum.struts from him!Got a good price and the parts look great and work fine! They are honest and a pleasure to deal with.

I've gottheir upper arms also, they are nice, but I want more info on their k frame before I pull the trigger and get one.

A good friend put one into his Ebody without any issues. It bolted up fine, offers great header and oil pan clearance. He also went with a rack setup. good service no problems i have been told.

capautoproducts.com

Are those the ones made by the guy with the hair in Kalifornia? lol

Runner, what the hell are you talking about???????

Don't remember his name, but I saw some "Mopar guy" on one of those shows who had his own replacement K. He was in (the Republik of) Kalifornia and had long hair. That's all I remember:edgy:

Don't remember his name, but I saw some "Mopar guy" on one of those shows who had his own replacement K. He was in (the Republik of) Kalifornia and had long hair. That's all I remember:edgy:

No, that was the guy from Magnum Force. It was an episode of "Wrecks to Riches" (or something like that)

Auto Transport Service
Back