• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Capital City Mopars Hagen Park June 23rd

Kern Dog

Life is full of turns. Build your car to handle.
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:12 AM
Reaction score
Hey everyone!
The CCM club of Sacramento will hold the 19th annual "Day in the Park" car show and swap meet on June 23rd at Hagen Park, Rancho Cordova, CA. Check out website for class information. www.CapitalCityMopars.com.
As before, our show offers plenty of shade for show cars and plenty of room for the swap meet. Food, raffle prizes and music by DJ on site.
PLEASE NOTE: Swappers that enter the park through the traditional gate after 8:00 will be charged to enter the park. This is beyond the control of the car club. Show cars and swappers: PLEASE follow posted signs to gain FREE access to the park. Signs will be large and easy to read.
Thank you and hope to see many FBBO members!

Sounds like fun, maybe I can attend to be a spectator atleast...

I plan to be there and sell at the swap meet. However, I didn't see any pre reg info for that. Do I just pay at the gate (and arrive before 8:00 AM?).

I will be there. I was thinking I would bee able to drive the Bee there but have had a couple of setbacks and less time so next time. I look forward to the event every year.

Who all is going this year? I have no way to show that I am part of this great site so how will we be able to pick people out?

Here is my rig. However I won't be bringing the Charger.

Attachments

• Hemiandhemi.jpg
    Hemiandhemi.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 225
I will look for it. Hard not to see a red truck.

There is no pre reg for the swap. We have never ran out of space so far, so there has yet to be a need to save a spot.

Looking at the weather forcast it looks like its going to be a really nice weekend for the show and not the normal 90-100 we seem to have.

Hopefull I will run into some members.

Registration for show cars ends at 10:00. There will be plenty of staff members to accomodate a "day of show" registration. Usually about 50% of the cars in the show are that way!
Gates open at 8:00 to allow show cars into the park . Swappers can enter and set up at 6:00.

Just the info I was looking for. Thanks.

Auto Transport Service
Back