• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Capital City Mopars NorCal Saturday June 22, 2019

Dennis H

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:28 PM
Reaction score
7A23931D-53D8-4763-B63F-037CD9E1CC1D.jpeg
In the Park. Always a good Show. Swap, food, Mopars. Good variety and cars not often seen. Rancho Cordova, near Sacramento and Granite Bay.

I have concert tix for that day but now I might sell them and join you at the car show instead. Was a great time when we met up with Rich and Maria a few years back. Not sure if I will have AC installed by then though.

I will guarantee that there will be weather on thr day of the show. WHAT kind of weather is anyone's guess....It has been UNseasonably cool though so far. We usually have a couple of high 90-100 degree days in May but we have barely cracked the mid 80s so far.

Greg is saying it will probably be high 90’s. With exception, it usually is. Plenty of shade to sit in. Bring chairs. Trees drop lots of sap, so I park in the sun if possible. Volunteers do a great job.

E89369DD-C869-40C7-BBB9-D1C6B4D8D497.png
Jesus Chrysler, we’re gonna have to watch this.

Greg is saying it will probably be high 90’s. With exception, it usually is. Plenty of shade to sit in. Bring chairs. Trees drop lots of sap, so I park in the sun if possible. Volunteers do a great job.
The weather on our show day is usually in the mid 90s. We have had some variances though. A few years went to 105, a few years were in the mid 80s. We have NEVER been rained out though!

Just signed up online. Bringing the Coronet. Unfortunately won't be able to hang with you guys after the show 'cause we're going to Jeff Lynn/ELO concert that night.

CEF6D900-CAD1-4F21-ACD8-8293C657BE8F.png
Says 96 w/ 21% humidity. We will see.

Bump. Tomorrow. Taking the Banana. See you there.
958BDEE7-BE8B-4137-9EF9-A10CC2FA5F7D.jpeg

It may be even better than 95. Today it was 84 when I left the park a minute ago.

Today was forecast to be 90 and it was 84.
I call that FAKE News.

Today was forecast to be 90 and it was 84.
I call that FAKE News.
Why do you think they call it a forecast or prediction? Nothing fake about it!

Please send pictures
I have a trophy from that show
won in 1993 with my charger
I remember the raffle challenger was t boned in an accident on the way to the show that morning

Well, I was tempted to walk around shirtless with a thong but the Cops were there.

Good show. The weather topped out at 89. "Forecast" read 95 the last few days and this morning, by 10:00 it was revised to 94. It did not get there. Those idiots...
I was all over the park as usual so I had no time for pictures.
There were some cool Daily Driver and Under Construction cars there. LOts of Challengers and Barracudas too.

Last edited:
Great pics - Looks like a nice venue too. Interesting weather you guys are getting up there vs what we have in the LA Basin. Cold and dreary down here for weeks.

I would have gone had I not been in Wyoming vacationing.

Auto Transport Service
Back