• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Car show pics - Granby, CT

Grady Cain

Local time
6:25 AM
Reaction score
For anyone in CT or MA who doesn't know about Mark's Auto Parts car show: It runs EVERY MONDAY NIGHT (weather permitting) from Memorial Day to Labor Day and sometimes beyond. It is not unusual to see 800+ cars on a Monday! Fantastic entrance through a row of American flags flanking the road into the show field which is a very well groomed, large area with plenty of space. They have theme nights - last night was Corvettes, they have a Mopar night in the Fall, as well as other themes. I cruised last night with a group of my friends in 1950's cars/rat rods. Over 650 cars last night including some nice Mopars!
20170612_175538.jpg
20170612_175543.jpg
20170612_175628.jpg
20170612_175840.jpg
20170612_175815.jpg
20170612_180101.jpg
20170612_180211.jpg
20170612_180220.jpg
20170612_182641.jpg
20170612_182634.jpg

That's awesome! Unfortunately too far for me.

Mark's Auto Parts & Recyclers - 22 Russell Rd, East Granby, CT 06026 Over 650 cars last night, food, live music - EVERY MONDAY!

25 minutes for me but I used to drive long distances for good shows (when I had a car that was finished that is!) As you know, our car show season in New England is short! Gotta hit 'em all!!!

Cool photos, thanks for sharing

Thanks for sharing. I wish we had something similar within an hour of my place. I'd go every Monday...!

Back in the day all of the law enforcement where I grew up had those Plymouth cop cars. They were badass!

Back in the day all of the law enforcement where I grew up had those Plymouth cop cars. They were badass!

That Belvedere Police Cruiser was absolutely beautiful.

Thanks for sharing. I wish we had something similar within an hour of my place. I'd go every Monday...!

As I posted earlier, our car show 'season' out here in New England is short. There are several regular cruise nights in many towns that occur weekly just so people can get their cars out and hang out with other car people. Mark's is one of the bigger ones but there are many, many other regular week night and weekend cruises state-wide. I will try to get to as many as possible this season, let people know when and where and post photos of the Mopars in attendance!

Its actually in East Granby which is closer I-91 than your circle. They do put on a nice event and there's always a wide variety of cars which i enjoy. For some reason i thought the mopar night was in August?

Man monday night must have been a steamer there. Im sure there's antifreeze all over that field. lol

Its actually in East Granby which is closer I-91 than your circle. They do put on a nice event and there's always a wide variety of cars which i enjoy. For some reason i thought the mopar night was in August?

Man monday night must have been a steamer there. Im sure there's antifreeze all over that field. lol

According to Mark's on-line schedule of events, there is not a Mopar night listed as of yet. Only takes 15 cars to get a theme night reserved. And yes, it was hot as hell Monday night. Only broke-down car I saw was my friend's rat rod that I was riding in! The HEI module in the distributor decided to **** the bed right after a 3-gear sideways full-on smoky burnout at the top of the hill in front of the crowd. Changed it out on the roadside and we were back in business! :lol:

Auto Transport Service
Back