• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

car shows cancelled

stage3

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:15 AM
Reaction score
looks like most all shows here in central california scheduled for the 2nd quarter are cancelled this year, goodguys r moved to end of may pending what happens with the lock down,,,mopar alley has cancelled there show and swap this year.orginally scheduled for the 2nd weekend of june, capitola is still up 1st of june but as time goes on who knows,,,,,,u know its getting bad when i heard they r starting to close liquor stores!

PA liquor stores have been closed for a couple weeks already!

looks like most all shows here in central california scheduled for the 2nd quarter are cancelled this year, goodguys r moved to end of may pending what happens with the lock down,,,mopar alley has cancelled there show and swap this year.orginally scheduled for the 2nd weekend of june, capitola is still up 1st of june but as time goes on who knows,,,,,,u know its getting bad when i heard they r starting to close liquor stores!
What ?! ! You mean liquor stores aren't considered essential ?

Ours are staying open as they're afraid all the detoxing alcoholics will be a burdon on the health care system. Real truth is they need the tax revenue...

Arizona under a stay at home as of 5 pm tonight. Luckily the golf courses are on the list of essential businesses.

PA and that odd state store thing. I remember running out of beer at Carlisle in the 90's and getting frustrated looking. One good thing about smart phones....:)

The Mopar Alley show is cancelled ?
What a load of crap....Their show is in early June. That is two months away.

Get use to it.. stuff is going to be cancelled WELL into the Summer. City of Toronto just cancelled all parades, gatherings etc until the end of JUNE.. and that's just a start.

Telling me to "get used to it" is pointless and futile.

In good weather we have festivals here every 20 minutes (ok maybe not that much). Summerfest the biggest music fest in the country was postponed till September It usually happens around the 4th of July

I just found out my sister in Mpls is walking to her friends house on a daily basis and still going over to see her grandkids. She says this is “hard for her”!

I was shocked - WTF! Does she think this is a picnic for the rest of us. I gave her a ration as I scolded her. I don’t know what it takes for people to get thru their heads this is the real deal and we all must sacrifice. I have an older brother who is stranded in central Vietnam - unable to now go even to a different city. They won’t allow travel to Saigon where the embassy is. He’s 73 and stuck. I was able to reac him a week ago and warned him to get out of,the country while he still could. He wasn’t too worried cause the beaches were open and the sun was shining. Well guess what - I worry a great deal for him.

Why won’t people listen..... why?!

The Mopar Alley show is cancelled ?
What a load of crap....Their show is in early June. That is two months away.
its so messed up.....the 2 show and swaps of the year i look forward to r the vegas MATS and mopar alley show and swap. 1 is post poned until who knows when, the other cancelled......F%^&*$#! pacific coast dream machines, half moon bay, cancelled. nothing better than a mopar only swap meet....and 1 is cancelled.

I'm a member of the Sacramento based Capital City Mopars. Our annual show is the 3rd Saturday in June. We have no notice or intention of cancelling our show at this time.
If we are the only Mopar show in California this year, maybe it will be bigger than ever. Might be some consolation to those that missed the other shows.

I have an older brother who is stranded in central Vietnam - unable to now go even to a different city. They won’t allow travel to Saigon where the embassy is. He’s 73 and stuck. I was able to reac him a week ago and warned him to get out of,the country while he still could. He wasn’t too worried cause the beaches were open and the sun was shining. Well guess what - I worry a great deal for him.

Why won’t people listen..... why?!
Hopefully he stays safe. At least my Brother listened to me and left his boss and their Gulfstream 550 in Tahiti and took commercial home 2 weeks ago. He comes out of quarantine in a hotel room tomorrow and can finally go home to his wife.

Not sure why I posted about my family on this thread. Just was reading it and puked it out. Didn’t have anything to do with cancelled car shows. Was just needing to vent and,this happened to be the place..... sorry guys.

Auto Transport Service
Back