• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Car trailer in central fl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bb70charger500

Local time
7:43 AM
Reaction score
Guys I'm looking for a decent car trailer near me in FL that's affordable! I can't find anything but new ones for $3500-4k witch is insane.
I don't mind doing some work on it! Let me know what you have and how much

I dont have any help for you, and i am on the other coast. But i am in a similar problem. I have a great open trailer that i bought several years ago, but seeing what an open trailer costs here, now, i sure wouldn't sell mine for what i paid for it!
My problem is i need an enclosed car trailer, and everything i find on the west coast is about double what they sell for down south where you are. I have seen servicable new 20ft enclosed on ebay for $4000, that sell for $8000-up here.
Have you tried letgo, or offer up?

Yeah I could buy a open trailer a year ago for $1000 in great shape!
Now everyone is asking $3500 for a open trailer witch isn't going to happen I can get a closed for that price hell was offered a closed a month back for $2500 and I waited to long I should if just bought it ! I want an open though . I just sold my trash trailer $800 24' but wasn't wide enough for a car !
Starting to think I gave it away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back