• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE CAR TRAILER

Status
Not open for further replies.

400sforever

Local time
1:52 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
IMG_0552.JPG
IMG_0553.JPG
IMG_0554.JPG
IMG_0555.JPG
IMG_0556.JPG
IMG_0557.JPG
IMG_0558.JPG
IMG_0559.JPG
IMG_0560.JPG
IMG_0561.JPG
i have a nice tandem axle car trailer. The wood deck is 18 feet long and 77 inches wide. This is also the distance between the fenders. It has all l.e.d lights. I installed a new 5000 lb jack along with new safety chains. It uses a 2" ball hitch. I used to haul my 73 charger se drag car on it, so a good sized b body fits on it. It pulls really nice down the road loaded and you hardly know it's back there when empty. I also installed a reflective orange rod so you can see the center point of the trailer from inside your car when you are loading it. As you can see in the pictures, most car doors would clear the fenders so you can get out once loaded. The trailer comes with two ramps which are shorter than they need to be. I put boards down in front of the ramps to make it easier to load a car with low clearance. You could lengthen these or buy some at harbor freight. I'm only asking $2,000 because it will need tires at some point due to their age. Tires are 15". 71 Plymouth in pictures is not for sale sorry! Trailer is located near Sioux City, Iowa. Message me for phone number! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back