• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Carbs and ignition

Status
Not open for further replies.

BubbaMope

Local time
5:00 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
We are moving, need to clear out parts. I switched over to Holly Sniper EFI and have no use for these parts. All shipping costs paid by the buyer.
Holley 750 with no choke tower. Also Holley 770 and Edelbrock 650 AVS2 and Edelbrock 800. All 3 are mechanical choke.
complete MSD including distributor and spare distributor parts for a small block.
Lincoln Handy Mig.
All these parts are small block
Old school Mallory Unilite with vacuum advance distributor.
Edelbrock mechanical fuel pump.
Several inexpensive Paint guns, several unused.
Summit Rachell vac advance distributor.
there are more odds and ends
I can run over and get parts and take photos, just didn’t think to do it before placing the add.
I have very little experience in shipping these type of items but I’ll figure it out.

We are moving, need to clear out parts. I switched over to Holly Sniper EFI and have no use for these parts. All shipping costs paid by the buyer.
Holley 750 with no choke tower. Also Holley 770 and Edelbrock 650 AVS2 and Edelbrock 800. All 3 are mechanical choke.
complete MSD including distributor and spare distributor parts for a small block.
Lincoln Handy Mig.
All these parts are small block
Old school Mallory Unilite with vacuum advance distributor.
Edelbrock mechanical fuel pump.
Several inexpensive Paint guns, several unused.
Summit Rachell vac advance distributor.
there are more odds and ends
I can run over and get parts and take photos, just didn’t think to do it before placing the add.
I have very little experience in shipping these type of items but I’ll figure it out.
Did I miss the part where you listed a price ???

You need one to advertise here....as per site rules.

Edelbrock 800 info and price, thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back