• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carburetor valve?

Cheapsunglasses

In Rust We Trust!
Local time
7:21 AM
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have a carter 4327s afb carb, which if I’m not mistaken is for a 67 440. I temporarily put it on my 68 GTX, until I could get my Edelbrock AVS carb. Now that I have my Edelbrock I’m curious how much this carb is worth, and if I can maybe offset the cost of the eddy with it. I’ve cleaned it internally, and replaced the accelerator pump, all the linkages move freely. If I need to post a picture to help evaluate, I can do that tomorrow. Thanks!

None Calif. Carb. (49 State)
I sold one on this site for $125.00 but
it was low mileage and really very nice!

It’s worth 2-400, It’s a good known core to most with a top notch resoto including re- plating it could push 700-1100 It just has to be the right person at the right time. These are what I paid for a 4741s’ . Then send one out for a proper resto not a rebuild it’s a easy grand. This is just my opinion.. The better and the cleaner the more you’ll get it. Also if you have the tag that’s bonus.

It’s worth 2-400, It’s a good known core to most with a top notch resoto including re- plating it could push 700-1100 It just has to be the right person at the right time. These are what I paid for a 4741s’ . Then send one out for a proper resto not a rebuild it’s a easy grand. This is just my opinion.. The better and the cleaner the more you’ll get it. Also if you have the tag that’s bonus.
It’s all a gamble depending on if someone really wants it

Auto Transport Service
Back