• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CarFix

alsant

Local time
1:22 PM
Reaction score
The one show I thought was actually pretty good , Lou and Jarred are gone! Now two bozo’s in their place!

:BangHead:

Yeah, I turned it on and said "WTF!". They must be going more technical with the show so that the normal guy can't do anything but watch. They shot themselves in the foot!

Brian Fuller is a well know builder. Involved in a lot of high end builds. Use to be on Overhaulin. The other guy use to be on Trucks. Brian should lose some of that goofiness and get a little serious. I think PowerNation is gone. Last show I saw was last fall. PN was on the history channel. Maybe Motortrend is gobbling up some of the old staff from PN. Noticed Christy Lee is absent from Girls Garage.

Last edited:
Yeah I remember Fuller but I didn’t watch for more than 2 minutes. Maybe I’ll give it a chance next week. I thought the show was pretty good with the original 2 guys ! They weren’t just selling products for their sponsors like Truck U although I do like Bruno Masel.

Last edited:
Lou and Jarred dropped out a couple months ago. There were internal issues.

I liked Lou and Jarred and miss them, but I also like the new guys. CarFix and Two Girls Garage are easy to watch wrench shows. Us motorheads at work like to watch these shows on our lunch break.

Well that SUCKS!!!!! One of the shows I record... One of the very few shows that actually do **** that is interesting unlike Trucks U, 2 guys garage, etc. which are more like 30 minute ads than actual car shows. Its not that I don't like the people on the other shows, just don't like the formats and content whereas carfix actually provided some decent information and I really like Lou and Jarret; both talented in their own complementary ways.

Lou is supposedly going to enjoy his teaching job and there should be an online presence also. Someone should search and post the links. I won't say more about it.

I see the PowerNation has gone the streaming route. NBCS

I don't like change :thumbsup:

I DVR'd it & going to watch later,
didn't know they changed hosts/techs

albeit; Brian Fuller is very talented & did build some cool ****
seen him on several car & especially bike shows now

I'll reserve my opinion for now... :blah::blah:

Auto Transport Service
Back