• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle 2020

It's about time an organization steps up and gets on with things! Good for them.

I figured that they wouldn't postpone or cancel it, they would of done it already. I guess the magazine did not know or forgot that the 1970 Charger Registry is NOT having a party at Carlisle this year. My kinda worry is if what the governor postpones the stay at home order and what have you or not.

Actually, I wish they postponed it till September.

I feel the same way man.....as we discussed, it sucks we will miss it this year for sure! September would be a nice 65-70 degree day instead of 90-100 and death heat haha!

Carlisle would not be the same with out blazing sun and $10 bottles of hot water

That is Good News. I hope the Hotels and Diners are "All In" on the opening too ?

That is Good News. I hope the Hotels and Diners are "All In" on the opening too ?

I was thinking the same Dan. That would suck if restaurants are closed up or restricted on capacity and the shows going on so everywhere is a zoo. I hope they all coordinated together and it isn't a mass **** show.

I was thinking the same Dan. That would suck if restaurants are closed up or restricted on capacity and the shows going on so everywhere is a zoo. I hope they all coordinated together and it isn't a mass **** show.
Nothing like a fairgrounds burger for dinner...

I may have to add a grill to my gear list, and a bigger cooler this year...

Amish chip ham sandwich. One of my favorite stops at the food court.
Won't get there this year.:(

I'm personally thrilled that Carlisle Productions has the balls to reschedule the events prior, and to hold the Chrysler show as planned.
FBBO still has the tent as far as I know. And we as members practiced social distancing last year, whenever RC showed up we all dispersed.

:lol:

thanks Bob

I just read about that too...

it's good they will even do it this year :thumbsup::thumbsup:

there was a thread just the other day
:poke: saying it ain't gonna' happen :carrot:

I read that the PA Governor extended his order for 90 days. Being an Ohioan, not sure what the original PA order was, and what effect, if any, on Carlisle, that extension will have.

I registered and have hotel lined up, just hoping the extension does not change things.

Can any PA residents help me understand?

From what I found out yesterday is Carlisle is planning on the show. The state,,,has not confirmed it's plan yet.
The guy that does the MATS Vegas show was talking to Ed at Carlisle and that was of yesterday.
The Mats show promoter is talking to LVMS about a possible date in the fall.
That is if the world hasn't gone completely crazy by then...

I read that the PA Governor extended his order for 90 days. Being an Ohioan, not sure what the original PA order was, and what effect, if any, on Carlisle, that extension will have.

I registered and have hotel lined up, just hoping the extension does not change things.

Where did you read this? Disaster declaration extended. Stay at home expires tonight!

We’re all excited to get back to things. Spring Carlisle is on for <13 days now. Let’s see how that goes first. GM the week after.

The restaurants are not open here for sit down. We have a couple renegades that are not obeying but for the most part, take out only. Carlisle will need to figure out how to handle the grandstand events and the food court to stay out of the cross hairs.

The governor extended the declaration so he could reimpose the stay at home order if needed without having to re-declare it, or something like that. The whole state comes out of stay at home tonight, in two weeks we all should be in the "green" phase which removes almost all restrictions.

The governor extended the declaration so he could reimpose the stay at home order if needed without having to re-declare it, or something like that. The whole state comes out of stay at home tonight, in two weeks we all should be in the "green" phase which removes almost all restrictions.

Got it - thanks for explaining! So it was a procedural/pre-emptive move just in case...…?

Auto Transport Service
Back