• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CARLISLE BOUND !

VANDAN

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:03 PM
Reaction score
The Days have arrived ! Everyone have a safe trip down & back, and ENJOY THE SHOW ! The weather is looking GREAT !

The Days have arrived ! Everyone have a safe trip down & back, and ENJOY THE SHOW ! The weather is looking GREAT !

Dan are you heading down as well?

Absolutely ! Leaving tomorrow morning, and I found out today I'm towing a '67 Coronet R/T project car down for the Car Corral ! Looking forward to see all the GREAT FOLKS I've met over the years, and have some good clean FUN ! Do we know each other 91r/t, seeing as we both call WNY home ?

Absolutely ! Leaving tomorrow morning, and I found out today I'm towing a '67 Coronet R/T project car down for the Car Corral ! Looking forward to see all the GREAT FOLKS I've met over the years, and have some good clean FUN ! Do we know each other 91r/t, seeing as we both call WNY home ?

Sure do......you bought my 65 Belvedere from me a few years back. :thumbsup:

Hope all is well ! I haven't been around your way much at all of late. Maybe we'll cross paths at a cruise or show this year though...

Auto Transport Service
Back