• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle Chrysler Nationals

mtbase

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:29 AM
Reaction score
Getting down to the wire.
I got a room, but will the event happen? Does anyone know?

I saw that also. Think it really depends on what the restrictions from the governor will be then. Big PIA to plan for.

Ed the promoter tells me it is going on! Now yesterday I saw they cancelled the car auction for the spring show due to the auction building being pretty cramped for a ton of people to distance themselves from each other. I was wondering the same for the tents and **** for vendors. There is just no way you can stay away from people during those shows but I am all for it happening......guess we'll wait and see.

I have been vending there for six years now. Actually have two spots this year. I decided since my wife has health issues I am not going, I even live close. Just no way of keeping people from all over the place out of my face and constantly touching items. Hell I would be looking at them also. I do a lot of foreign sales, and that is another reason not to make it worth the chance. I really look forward to it each year also.

I have been vending there for six years now. Actually have two spots this year. I decided since my wife has health issues I am not going, I even live close. Just no way of keeping people from all over the place out of my face and constantly touching items. Hell I would be looking at them also. I do a lot of foreign sales, and that is another reason not to make it worth the chance. I really look forward to it each year also.

I agree I believe attendance and vendor spaces will be down this year because of this stuff. First year I am not going in 6 or 7 years because I have a camping trip that week, but I was kinda thinking this is the year to miss if any because of all the covid crap. I just received an email saying they are knocking off 20% off on the gate and go registrations instead of the normal 10%, so to me that shows they might be low on car count and trying to entice some people to show up.

I just don't understand how they are getting around the large gathering rules......the green phase is the last phase and still prohibits more than 250 people. Maybe they have special permits or just are running renegade until they get caught or shut down??? Who knows but we shall see when Spring Carlisle hits here in a couple weekends how it goes and what happens as a test run.

upload_2020-6-5_10-38-34.png

The 20% off show field registration deal ends Monday June 8th. I hope this show takes place. I currently have a hotel reservation and plan on attending the show.
I’m definitely gonna stock up on beer prior to my departure....:drinks:

I saw that also. Think it really depends on what the restrictions from the governor will be then. Big PIA to plan for.

Not a problem,Wolf doesn't care about social distancing.

A627479D-6240-4F3F-8006-19BBAB1DE0D5 (1).jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back