• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle parts thread question for the mods

dartforforty

Deceased, But not forgotton
Local time
12:14 AM
Reaction score
Where would be the best place to start a thread for people looking for parts and people selling parts attending Carlisle in July.

@Cranky

Ed

Last edited:
I would place and ad in parts for sale with "Delivered to Carlisle only" in heading. Would probably need multiples depending on mechanical/exterior/suspension, etc category. You could do the same in the wanted section.
You will have to make sure everyone posting for sale and wanted follow the rules with pics and prices.

I only raised the question as this topic came up in another thread and a mod suggested to start a thread for parts for sale and wanted at Carlisle but never suggested where to post it.

I would place and ad in parts for sale with "Delivered to Carlisle only" in heading. Would probably need multiples depending on mechanical/exterior/suspension, etc category. You could do the same in the wanted section.

this

Auto Transport Service
Back