• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle show

roadrunner69440

Local time
7:31 AM
Reaction score
anyone headed to the chryslers@Carlisle show this year ? 50th anniversary for the road runner

I'll be there. Too bad us East coast boys and girls have to wait till July for a Chrysler swap meet. Although with the weather we've had so far could have put a real downer on any outdoor swap meets so far. I want to Englishtown on Friday and there were a lot less Vendors there this time and of course very little Mopar parts. We did have a few rain drops but nothing to get upset about. Sat. was the best day of the weekend and I attended a Wounded Warriors Car show on that day. They had a real good turnout for a real good cause.

I'll be shopping this Friday @ Spring Carlisle swap meet.

All depends on the weather. If it's nice I'll be there but if raining or another 95 degree day, count me out

Nothing like frying in the sun on the pavement and open grass field. I go every year and man is it usually a scorcher! Usually bring lots of water and an ez-up for a more enjoyable experience. See ya'll there! :thumbsup:

I'll be there. Too bad us East coast boys and girls have to wait till July for a Chrysler swap meet. Although with the weather we've had so far could have put a real downer on any outdoor swap meets so far. I want to Englishtown on Friday and there were a lot less Vendors there this time and of course very little Mopar parts. We did have a few rain drops but nothing to get upset about. Sat. was the best day of the weekend and I attended a Wounded Warriors Car show on that day. They had a real good turnout for a real good cause.

I thought Englishtown was a lot bigger than i remember. I don't remember there ever being vendors in the unpaved parking lots like this time.

I've been going to Englishtown since the mid 80's and the Vendors occupied both sides of the track and even went to the other entrance on the non track side. This year they didn't have vendors going all the way to the non track side entrance. They continue building in that area so I guess when a builder makes the right offer, Englishtown will be just a distant memory.

I will be there with my 1968 Road Runner. I've been going since 1992, except for 2 years along the way. First time with the Road Runner though.

I'm trying to get members together friday at South Mountain Drayway and Saturday night multi forum get together/dinner at the Diner right outside the fairgrounds actross from where Bennie motors was.Now a micro brewery.

We’ll be there with a booth near the Car Corral. Everyone should stop by and say Hi! I’ll try to have some stuff to give away to site members.

Saturday night multi forum get together/dinner at the Diner right outside the fairgrounds actross from where Bennie motors was.Now a micro brewery.

I'd like to meet as many as you guys as I can. However, I will not go into that new restaurant on principle. I loved seeing that defunct dealership set up / theme every year. Now it's gone!

I'd like to meet as many as you guys as I can. However, I will not go into that new restaurant on principle. I loved seeing that defunct dealership set up / theme every year. Now it's gone!
The restaurant is "new"? I have eaten there before and it didn't kill me.I thought that would be easiest as many vendors only have to walk out that back gate and cross the street.It's more about a big meet up and not the food!!

See ya Saturday night!
Hopefully! as I said earlier if the weather is good I'll be there. Sister lives in Hagerstown so I can crash there but if it's going to rain or be @%&! HOT then I'll be hanging out in the garage. I'm good with 85 or even 90 if it's overcast but man I've been there at 95+ and I stop having fun in about an hour

Auto Transport Service
Back