FOR SALE Carlisle Spaces Fire Sale!!!!!!!

Other Stuff For Sale

1. Dodge33

Dodge33 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:27 PM
    Contact Seller
    Hello Everybody, Do to circumstances beyond our control.. we will not be coming
    to Carlisle show this year! I will be just LEASING THESE 5 SPACES FOR THE 2020 Chryslers
    at Carlisle show this year only. The price is 70.00 each.. and because of the close proximity
    time frame before the show begins, I can only accept PAYPAL for payment. I have the
    2020 vendor stickers here on my desk. First come, first served! Thanks FBBO for the ad!!

2. Pumpdoc

Pumpdoc FBBO Gold Member FBBO Gold Member

Local Time:
    12:27 AM
    Where are the spaces?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dodge33

Local Time:
      Sorry about that.. some needed information, the spaces are on N123 and O125-127, which
      are usually high foot traffic area's. Space N122 may be already sold. Note: I have to run to town for a few, and will check my computer when I get back. Thanks

• Dodge33

Local Time:
      Hey Everybody, This is an EXTREME FIRE SALE on the 4 SPACES left, which are
      N123, and O125,O126,O127 as of now. We have got to sell these NOW.. so I am
      lowering the price to 60.00 each, just for the 2020 show, or I may take a very close
      offer!! PLEASE, BUY NOW!!!!! I will check my computer later this evening. Thank's

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
      By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.