• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle weather

gkent

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:39 AM
Reaction score
supposed to have thunderstorms on Thursday ... gonna be another hot and sticky one on Friday - AS USUAL !!! I don't ever remember there being a "nice day" !!

Weather Channel in Hanover Pa.
20190707_213703.png

It's been hot and muggy the last few days with afternoon T storms each day. Some were severe with heavy downpours. Looks like we might get a break from the T storms.

They're All Nice, and it "Sure beats Workin'" !

It's July in southern Pennsylvania.
That is nice, been there when it was 102 degrees during the show.

Enjoy!!

86 during the day isn't that bad at all for Carlisle. Cloud cover on Friday isn't bad. Hopefully, there will be a breeze.

I carried over half a car worth of metal
across the swap the year it was 102
fenders, doors, hood and more
a friend was shaking his head at me the 4th time I rolled
past him with a pile on a hand truck.
I must of lost 10 pounds that day.
in the 80's is nothing

Last year was pretty decent i thought. Weather wise.

Last year was pretty decent i thought. Weather wise.
It was much better than previous years. Not as humid.
Something I learned years ago was to use sunscreen at a car show. All the reflections coming off the cars can burn you where you don't expect. Just like fishing out in the ocean.

Hey we have a tent this year! Good place to hide if it gets too much on anyone. See you Friday!

86 during the day isn't that bad at all for Carlisle. Cloud cover on Friday isn't bad. Hopefully, there will be a breeze.
If you are there there will be a breeze...............

Auto Transport Service
Back