• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle Winner

MoparMitch

Local time
9:14 AM
Reaction score
My son Matt hooked up my 92 Ram 2500 TD to his trailer, in order to take a Chebbie truck to Carlisle to sell last weekend. Huge Truck Show, Corral, Swap meet. He decided to enter the Ram in the Judged Competition. Here are the results. He said that the Ram got far more attention than the Chebbie !!

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 333
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 321
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 337
Good son you got there......bringing dad home an award:VB toast:
Nice rig

Reminds me of a time in Kansas. Truck & tractor pull at the fair...one kid says, "Our four wheel drive pickup can out-pull these guys". Goes home and gets 'the farm's 4WD' (back then most farms had a 4WD pickup that was reserved for bad weather, muddy roads, etc.)...barb wire rolls, shovels, etc. still in the bed, & proceeds to out-pull the competition. His Mom & Dad realized their pickup was there when they saw thier son jumping up & down on the hood after his pull! Sometimes the winners are right in front of you and you don't even know it!

Good job with the pickup!

Congrats,
nice Ram truck & good looken' dog too...LOL

Seeing the truck, up close, myself, it is a winner!

Congrats and great to see your son is carrying on a family tradition!

I agree - it is a great looking truck. I saw it up close and personal at Chrysler's @ Carlisle, and it is really well done.

Mind you, that is saying a lot, because I normally don't like silver or grey cars/trucks... :tiphat:

Congratulations and nice looking truck. I have a 1991 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 auto diesel regular cab with 550,000 miles I bought new. I need to restore it but have no time. I guess I need to find someone to do it for me. Your truck is nice and has me thinking.

Great looking truck! Nice job!

Congrats Mitch! That is one of the coolest things ive heard of in awhile, i can see why looking at the truck! Very cool,,, tell your son thanks from us here!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back