• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlyle 2018

mtbase

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:09 AM
Reaction score
I love this event.
Hot as hell out there though. I found lots of parts that I needed and cars I really wanted to buy. The car show outside the hotel window was amazing. My second 66 Coronet sold with a color poster out in row "N" and some "T" shirt advertising...oddly enough to a guy that lives twenty minutes from my home in Mass. I'll be in attendance next year.

I've seen a few FABO "T" shirts, we should have some FBBO "T' shirts ans a meet up tent. It would be good to put a face to the names

Great Show, as always. Weather was ideal, but I have to say the afternoon sun & heat are not as appealing as it used to be, and had to find some shade pretty often. Must be the age creeping in. Met & made some more New Friends, and looking forward to next year already...

Hey Richard, did you say you would have a white roadrunner in the car coral? I went over there to check things out, the only white roadrunner I saw was a 73 or 74, was that yours?

Hey Richard, did you say you would have a white roadrunner in the car coral? I went over there to check things out, the only white roadrunner I saw was a 73 or 74, was that yours?

My 69 Road Runner sold on Thursday afternoon.

Be nice to order up some 75 degree or hell even 80 degree weather for the event. That 90 plus degree sun kicks your *** pretty quick.

:nutkick:

My 69 Road Runner sold on Thursday afternoon.
Did the boys from Michigan jump you as soon as you pulled in? Saw the car on Southern Motors website, or at least I think it's yours. They bought my GTX last year within 5 minutes of getting there.

I also raced at South mountain in that heat Friday afternoon! Wanted to go back Sunday but it was raining.

Carlisle 1018 144.jpg

I thought the weather was great. Humidity and the temp was lower compared to the last couple years.

It was definitely cooler than some past years, I just can't take the sun at 90 that long for 7 hours straight.....We retreated back to my buddies house to the pool by 2:30PM both days. My buddy lives 8 minutes from the show so we go back there to cool down. :D

Auto Transport Service
Back