• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Carter AVS Carburetor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geetex

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:55 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
For the restoration people, Carter AVS carburetor, Numbers match to a 1968 383 HP, auto car, used with or without air conditioning. This is a used carb. should probably be rebuilt. Asking $75 + shipping or trade for a good rebuildable Carter AVS number 4738S. Item location is 60510.

IMGP0027.JPG IMGP0028.JPG IMGP0029.JPG IMGP0026.JPG

Is this carb for a 4sp or an automatic? You accept PayPal for payment? Just let me know.

Is this carb for a 4sp or an automatic? You accept PayPal for payment? Just let me know.
The numbers match to an automatic. If your still interested, I don't sell things very often so I don't have a PayPal account, but, you can send a Postal money order. Let me know if you're still interested and I'll get you my address and I'll need yours so I can get a shipping quote, it'll be cheap, my wife will ship it through her work.
Thanks.

I’ll take it if the other guy passes I need a auto carb what’s the other carb your looking for fit? I have a 69 383 auto carb if that’s what u need

I’ll take it if the other guy passes I need a auto carb what’s the other carb your looking for fit? I have a 69 383 auto carb if that’s what u need
I'm looking for a numbers match for a 1970 GTX 440 4bbl automatic. I'll let you know if Dodge 33 passes on this.
Thanks

I'm looking for a numbers match for a 1970 GTX 440 4bbl automatic. I'll let you know if Dodge 33 passes on this.
Thanks

Go ahead and let pnypwr buy it.... as I only have my PayPal account right now, as I am short on cash at hand. Thanks and good luck with the sale. Dodge33

Go ahead and let pnypwr buy it.... as I only have my PayPal account right now, as I am short on cash at hand. Thanks and good luck with the sale. Dodge33
ok, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back