• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND Carter BBD 2 Barrel Carburetor

Status
Not open for further replies.

SatelliteFred

Local time
5:26 PM
Reaction score
I'm looking for a useable or rebuildable Carter BBD #4127 or 4128 carb. Best I can tell, this is the correct carb for a 1966 361. Anybody got one or a suitable substitute?

:welcome:I'm sure someone around here can steer you in the right direction! Love 66's!:steering:

I'm looking for a useable or rebuildable Carter BBD #4127 or 4128 carb. Best I can tell, this is the correct carb for a 1966 361. Anybody got one or a suitable substitute?

Welcome to the site SatelliteFred! I'm not sure if this would be the correct number carb..but
we have a factory 2bbl of a 65 Coronet, with 361. I can check the number tomorrow for you.
It was removed off a western parts car. Consider it a good rebuilder. Just let us know. Dodge33

I'm gonna mark this thread as "found". But the reality is I've changed direction and won't be needing the carb. Thanks to all who replied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back