• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Carter M6903 fuel pump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big bill

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:19 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
New never installed Carter M6903 Hemi six pack fuel pump Made in the USA ,the real deal $80 plus shipping.

62355C4F-9A8C-4182-A5E0-30911CCC42A6.jpeg 676CA5E6-1784-4D62-98E6-A28D8AF09BC5.jpeg E8F53005-E490-41D0-9FB3-BE0934774EC2.jpeg BFC86D30-0192-4D9E-941E-2E7EFBD212D9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
can you tell me what is the difference to the Mancini one.?

I can't for sure but I was told that they have there's made for them . I bought this one from Auto Value parts store they have 100 plus stores and have been around 40 plus years this is a real carter pump that is no longer in stock anywhere that I can find .

I can't for sure but I was told that they have there's made for them . I bought this one from Auto Value parts store they have 100 plus stores and have been around 40 plus years this is a real carter pump that is no longer in stock anywhere that I can find .

Summit has them in stock sir

Yep, $89.99 and still stamped made in the USA.
You are correct the last time I checked was in March and at that time there was none but my mistake thanks for pointing it out .

I just did I online search and there are a few out there no parts stores it looks like online stores have them

image.png

Any idea the PSI rating is on this pt # ?

can you tell me what is the difference to the Mancini one.?
There is none - in fact, this pump is back in production because of Mancini (it had been discontinued prior to their
working with Federal-Mogul/Carter to get it back in production again).

BTW, I've had one on Fred for at least 4 years now. Works fine. :thumbsup:

No takers on this item its new and never installed plus I bet no one sells them for $80 .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back