• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cbodybob

cbodybob

Local time
9:10 AM
Reaction score
Ok I had restart my account due to an e-Mail change I made 2 1/2 years ago ???? I couldn’t get the old Cbodybob to work on the sign up page. So I just went with a new screen name. More appropriate for the site I suppose. Kinda hate that. Everyone knows me as Cbodybob. Joey if you can fix that back I’d appreciate it. I have a couple of pending sales from members on here. Don’t want them to think I took off. I’m still here just a different screen name. You’ll still get your items. So in the mean time what presents do you guys give new members. Gift cards for summit racing or Mancini Racing LOL

:lol: freaken' computers & password or user names

good luck, I know who to give a bad time still :poke:
@cbodybob handle & your old org. Avatar
on it still comes up, when you click on it

must be on your end

maybe ask a mod like @Cranky or @kiwigtx too

@cbodybob handle & your old still comes up
when you click on it

A job best left up to Joey.....but thanks anyway. :lol:

figured

but I'd give it a shot :bananadance:
Joey lives for those small changes on site.
smack-self-in-the-head.gif

must be on your end

Beats me. I got a message that I was on the outside looking in due to my e-mail had expired. I changed that 2 1/2 years ago when I signed up for Spectrum. FCBO still works. I posted over there this morning. I tried to rescue CbodyBob but I couldn’t. Hopefully Joey can fix it.

must be on your end

Beats me. I got a message that I was on the outside looking in due to my e-mail had expired. I changed that 2 1/2 years ago when I signed up for Spectrum. FCBO still works. I posted over there this morning. I tried to rescue CbodyBob but I couldn’t. Hopefully Joey can fix it.

Well, the account appears to be still active anyways:
cbodybob.png

Wait!!! We aren't falling for this scam. Someone is obviously trying to steal Bob's identity.
I heard Bob is a black belt, he's gonna find you and take care of business!
@cbodybob...come unleash your vengeance!

Wait!!! We aren't falling for this scam. Someone is obviously trying to steal Bob's identity.
I heard Bob is a black belt, he's gonna find you and take care of business!
@cbodybob...come unleash your vengeance!
I have a black & a brown belt. I’ve run out of notches on both. I use an old serpentine belt when I need to dress up & go in public.

Auto Transport Service
Back