• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CCR on netflix

1967coronet

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:37 PM
Reaction score
Watching Creedence on Net Flix, has their concert a Royal Albert Hall plus more.
Good tunes , and documentary of the band.

I just watched it very good show they sounded great thanks for posting ..

My favorite one of CCR is Centerfield. About 2 months ago I finally decided to learn to play it on the guitar. Close to 35 years after it was a hit. Actually, it was only a hit for John Fogerty.

My favorite one of CCR is Centerfield. About 2 months ago I finally decided to learn to play it on the guitar. Close to 35 years after it was a hit. Actually, it was only a hit for John Fogerty.
Good tune to learn! Good for you! Classic Fogerty!

He also got sued for allegedly plagiarizing his own song Run through the Jungle vs Old Man Down the Road off the Centerfield album! He won! Certainly Fantasy records hosed John and that entire band! Always loved CCR!

CCR was a great band, but I hear that he was an asshole to his former surviving band mates

Thanks, I'll have to see if I can get it. One of my top fave's ! We do a few CCR numbers in my band.

Auto Transport Service
Back