• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CDC Warns Of New 'Stealth' COVID Variant Where You Test Negative And Get No Symptoms

It's satire Robert, a joke. I like what you wrote though. I'll have to use it somewhere if I have your permission.
Oh, you have my permission, tjust report it as a “satire from an unknown source”, I love anonymity…

My wife and I attended a world premiere play at the Weston Vt Playhouse, a venue that attracts many New Yorkers and celebrities, and they not only required you wear a mask but the ushers walked around holding a sign that said you must wear it and keep it on. They were waving those signs around and in people's faces. Mostly older folks there. One old lady just ambled in, maskless, and took her seat. Ignored the sign holder for 10 minutes before finally putting on a mask. We asked to sit in the balcony, alone. We took our masks off for the whole event. lol. Some folks kept looking up at us, you could see the wheels turning in their little minds....

My first wife has been sick lately and she says that she's never felt anything like this before. Tested negative for several different ailments and still don't know what's up. She did take all the covid shots and gets a flu shot every year.

I also just read that the cdc/occupying govt will now be recommending an annual covid shot very similar to the annual flu shots. Continued leading of the sheep into the coral. I will never get another flu shot as long as I live nor will I ever get a COVID vaccine annual or otherwise. This **** is as far beyond disgusting as I thought things could ever get - boy have I been wrong...... for many, many years.

I quit taking the flu shot probably 25 years ago because I got the flu each and every time shortly after. My old doc (he was older than me) said that they used to use a very weak live virus but not anymore and talked me into getting one so I did. Didn't get the flu either so maybe that live virus was the problem. That was around 4 years ago I guess but haven't had one since. Now my present doc (the old guy retired) wants me to get that shingles shot but still on the fence about that. Yeah, had chickenpox as a kid. My dad had shingles when he was 75 and it nailed him pretty good.

My first wife has been sick lately and she says that she's never felt anything like this before. Tested negative for several different ailments and still don't know what's up. She did take all the covid shots and gets a flu shot every year.

I quit taking the flu shot probably 25 years ago because I got the flu each and every time shortly after. My old doc (he was older than me) said that they used to use a very weak live virus but not anymore and talked me into getting one so I did. Didn't get the flu either so maybe that live virus was the problem. That was around 4 years ago I guess but haven't had one since. Now my present doc (the old guy retired) wants me to get that shingles shot but still on the fence about that. Yeah, had chickenpox as a kid. My dad had shingles when he was 75 and it nailed him pretty good.
I got the shingles shot. That **** is not to be trifled with.

Oh, you have my permission, tjust report it as a “satire from an unknown source”, I love anonymity…

The source is more than likely "The Babylon Bee". RC likes posting them. You'll find yourself reading them twice or three times before you realize it's fabricated. :)

I'll say this - actually I already did. Never again a flu shot or COVID - I used to get the flu shot every year because i travels so much for work and frankly I rarely if ever got the flu. But now my issue lies in the area of trust. I do not trust the CDC or occupying govt on anything and thus will never let them inject me with anything ever again. On the other hand the old shingles vaccine was about 30% effective but I got it anyway. This new one which has been out now for some time is in the 98%+ range in terms of efficacy. I got it back when and would do it again. That shingles **** is nasty and the vaccine was developed long before all this recent smoke & mirrors fakery was created as a method to control the sheep. I don't question that vaccine - but everything from here on in will always be suspect in my mind.

Ya think?

:lol:

tenor-1673006590.gif

:D:D:D

In the 90's got live virus flu shot and felt like crap for 4 days. Didn't get another until a couple of years after dead virus shots came out.

Last edited:
It's like the old quote from Morgan Freeman, about racism:

"Want to end racism? Stop talking about it."

The covid version:

"Want to stop covid? Stop testing everyone for it."

Used to be, compulsive testing for diseases you showed no symptoms of, was called hypochondria - a disease in itself. (hypochondria - the ONE disease a hypochondriac never suspects themselves of having....)

Auto Transport Service
Back