• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Center Console bulb replacement

Bob Jordan

Local time
12:30 AM
Reaction score
How do you replace the bulbs behind the white lenses on each side of the center console?

Need to loosen and raise top plate, don't think you need to remove it. Two screws under console lid raise front plate and slide to rear some to unhook front. Do you have a console tach?

Need to loosen and raise top plate, don't think you need to remove it. Two screws under console lid raise front plate and slide to rear some to unhook front. Do you have a console tach?
Yes SUN tach. The lenses popped off and I was able to super glue a piece of plastic to the bulb to be able to push in and twist it out. These are marked 06M. Looking for LED replacements

The console courtesy light bulbs are 90's I believe. This chart has missing entries but may be of help. I changed mine to LED awhile ago. Got some decent quality bulbs from Amazon. They work great.

1960-69_B_Body_Bulb_Guide1.png

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back