• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cerakote color

polsled

Local time
10:39 AM
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has used cerakote brand ceramic on there exhaust manifolds and what color you used to match the hemi orange color on a 440hp Thanks

Wondering if anyone has used cerakote brand ceramic on there exhaust manifolds and what color you used to match the hemi orange color on a 440hp Thanks
I used jet hot on my hipo exhaust manifolds. I have never heard of cerakote for that application. Works on firearms.

I used it on my TTI headers. I really liked the raw steel look next to the painted engine so I had them done in a silver that was very close. For me w cast iron exhaust manifolds next to Hemi orange, I'd go w a gray that's as close to the cast color as possible.

I don't remember Hemi Orange ever being available in CeraKote.
Most customers choose black, white or silver for exhaust applications.

I use on my headers and intake on my hemi, not hemi orange though.

IM000561.JPG
IM000739.JPG
IM000739.JPG

Thanks everyone,will look through there Colors but might end up doing a grey/silver to match the cast

Keep in mind there are SEVERAL different kinds of CeraKote / ceramic coatings available for many different things. Their website has a great system set up to choose the best one for any application; just answer the questions it prompts and you'll arrive at the best one for the job.

https://www.cerakote.com/shop

Yes will be using cerakote just wondered about color.I hate picking off internet as real color can be quite different it how it actually looks

Yes will be using cerakote just wondered about color.I hate picking off internet as real color can be quite different it how it actually looks

I believe you can get a free color sample right from Cerakote…

Auto Transport Service
Back