• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ceramic coating for headers.

Risko1

Local time
5:53 PM
Reaction score
Just wanted to post this $40 discount link for ceramic coating from Jet Hot if anyone is interesed. Full set of painted 440 headers ceramic coated inside and out by Jet Hot for around $260 with lifetime coating guarantee. Not a bad deal with the $40 off.

Here is the link for $40 printable coupon.
http://sh2028.ositracker.com/coupons/index/oid:95805_7304

Appreciate the link. For what's it's worth, I had a crap job done by them years ago, will never use again.

if you powder coat your headers, would it burn off or just turn colors

Appreciate the link. For what's it's worth, I had a crap job done by them years ago, will never use again.
Yup I hear you on Jet Hot. Went with Finish Line Coatings in Portland Or for a set of Hooker Super Comps. Russ Meeks IIRC is the owner. He blasts and puts 2 outer coatings and 1 inner. Been holding up well for about 5 yrs. $300 without shipping. He is a landspeed guy and has all kinds of coatings, nice guy too.

Auto Transport Service
Back