• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Champion J63Y spark plugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobs63wagon

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:04 AM
Reaction score
Looking to see if anyone has any new J63Y Champion spark plugs

ngk is the plug to use i will check i have some old champion plugs never used

Chill first, before you buy them at $ 10 each....
I will report back to you, if I have some.....
(SKOL VIKINGS !!!!)

Chill first, before you buy them at $ 10 each....
I will report back to you, if I have some.....
(SKOL VIKINGS !!!!)
Thanks. The price is why I didn't rush into buying them. Was hoping someone still had some around.

Hey bobs63wagon,
I looked this morning --- because I have thousands of N.O.S. Spark Plugs --- and some of those Yellow Box Champion Racing / Hi Performance Spark Plugs --- but , unfortunately, none of them...

A shame --- because, I would have given them to you at
Less than Half of that $ 10 figure.....

Good luck in the quest --' maybe someone will be able to assist you..... Yours, Craig......

Hey bobs63wagon,
I looked this morning --- because I have thousands of N.O.S. Spark Plugs --- and some of those Yellow Box Champion Racing / Hi Performance Spark Plugs --- but , unfortunately, none of them...

Good luck in the quest --' maybe someone will be able to assist you..... Yours, Craig......
Thanks for looking. On with the quest!

Thanks for looking. On with the quest!
Hey bobs63wagon,

It's a race between the Giants and Jets for the best draft pick, and the Vikings aren't far behind!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back