• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Change the Disagree button/icon to "Check Engine" light button/icon.

idrivemopar

Local time
9:29 AM
Reaction score
Just to be a bit more automobile centric, I think this site and other should change the disagree button/icon to "Check Engine" button/icon.

Kind of like this one!
check engine small2.gif

you betta check yosef

Why did this get moved from the Website suggestion/question form to general? Its a website suggestion!

I hate that light in my cars, even if you scan the damm car ALWAYS is something else, although i support the idea, I can see Joey answer... NO
:lol:

Last edited:
I don't trust warning lights. :D

Back in 1988 I was flying home from LA...and the stopover at Honolulu was where the warning light appeared. As we had almost taxied out to the end of the runway, the Pilot announces that we would be turning back to the terminal for repairs...as there was a warning light on that they couldn't fix. As you could imagine, passengers were looking around wondering what exactly that meant. We were nearly at the terminal, when we swung around and headed back out to the runway. This time the Pilot announces that the light went out, and we were going to take off. Now passengers were really concerned. As it happens, there were no more issues on that flight...thankfully.

Continental Airlines. I had a friend who worked Ground-crew here in Auckland, and he on many occasions witnessed some scary stuff. One trip he saw Engineers wrapping Duct tape around the passenger door up front after everyone was on board. I kid you not...that really happened. :eek:

My flight to Memphis yesterday was delayed because, as the pilot said, "The forward door won't close" & "we are waiting for maintenance to fix it"...
Evidently the duct tape held as I am safely in Memphis now.:thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back