• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Changing your password

fratzog lover

Local time
3:13 AM
Reaction score
So my laptop broke at the hinge. Paint stirrer and c clamp holding it on, literally. Got Fabo on my new computer because I remembered my old password like you need to reset it, cant get Fbbo because I cant remember my last password like it asks. Any way around this? Or is this call a Mod time?

So my laptop broke at the hinge. Paint stirrer and c clamp holding it on, literally. Got Fabo on my new computer because I remembered my old password like you need to reset it, cant get Fbbo because I cant remember my last password like it asks. Any way around this? Or is this call a Mod time?

Is this a trick question because, it feels like a trick question! Haha! You just posted on FBBO so, I think you’re all set, right?

If in doubt, the password reset function can be a life saver (as long as you know which email address you have associated with the user account).

Still remembered on the laptop? If your browser has it saved you can go to the settings > saved passwords and look it up. What web browser you using?

I am posting on my old cobbled HP. The new Lenovo that is fbbo-less is in the living room:rofl:

Oh, I get what you mean. Your other laptop has your login saved.

I’ve had this same struggle too many times! There’s a way to get your stored login password from the laptop browser (that has the info saved in it).

The browser you use makes a difference on the steps involved but, you might be able to retrieve it off of the device that has the info saved.

Last edited:
I think there is an option on sign in if you can't remember your password. (I think) I really hate to log out to show you because I can't remember my password either. LOL

when you go to sign in there is a link to reset your password --- just make sure your email is up to date

I think there is an option on sign in if you can't remember your password. (I think) I really hate to log out to show you because I can't remember my password either. LOL
I don't remember mine either. That's why I never log off. LOL

Auto Transport Service
Back