• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Charger Bumper

Status
Not open for further replies.

1974ChargerSE

Local time
6:38 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a nice set of bumperettes for a 68-70 Charger. These were off of my 69 Charger and have been stored for many years. Nice chrome - See the pictures.

$100 plus $20 shipping from Ohio 44216?

Charger Bumper 3.JPG Charger Bumper 1.JPG Charger Bumper 2.JPG Charger Bumper 4.JPG Charger Bumper 5.JPG

That would be fine. I no longer have a use for them, as I sold the car many years ago. I would guess the shipping would be somewhere in the $10-15 range, $20 tops as shipping has gone through the roof. If you want to send me $100 by PayPal Friends, I can send back any excess through PayPal after going to the post office (saving me an additional trip).
I would need your contact info for PayPal and shipping...

PayPal friends isn't a secure transaction. Send me your email address and I'll do the transaction through my PayPal. What is gonna be the total including shipping to 66109?

Email is [email protected]. I haven't boxed it up and taken it to the post office yet, that is why I suggested something in the $90-$100 range for Paypal and I can refund any difference.
Otherwise, I will box it up, take it to the post office, get a shipping quote, return, email you, wait for your response, then post the package. I would think it would be in the range of $10-$15, but shipping costs (and if we add in insurance) have gone crazy.

Just discovered yesterday from going to the shop that those bumpers on mine are still in decent shape. Sorry if I wasted your time. Not intentional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back