• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Charger fan shroud help

Bighouse

Local time
4:34 PM
Reaction score
Hi everyone- I’m missing the fan shroud for my car. It’s a small block A/C charger with a 26 inch radiator. Doesn’t seem to be reproduced.
Does anyone know a part # I should be on the lookout for??

Thanks

Parts book for 1970 Charger/Coronet shows 26" w/AC, w/318, 383, 426, 440 = 2998 326. It's also the same part number for '70 E-Body 340s.

I'm going to recheck since you couldn't get AC with a hemi. (That's how it's listed, so I guess it's the same for all those.)

Hi everyone- I’m missing the fan shroud for my car. It’s a small block A/C charger with a 26 inch radiator. Doesn’t seem to be reproduced.
Does anyone know a part # I should be on the lookout for??

Thanks
@Bighouse

Once again, what year is your car? They changed the shrouds for 1970.

Here is 383 26” radiator ac car from 1969 charger
34A8751F-68FC-4FB5-9AB4-FAA35053726E.jpeg
F4EA550F-6926-4CC1-8A23-00F550451B33.jpeg

It’s a 69

Are the big block shrouds the same as the small blocks? I’m not too sure.

I didn’t know 70 would be different either

Well ill check again, 26” radiator and ac car i was thinking the same maybe someone else will chime in

Well ill check again, 26” radiator and ac car i was thinking the same maybe someone else will chime in
Thanks I appreciate it. Next time I’m out in the garage I’m going to take note of the radiator inlet/outlets and part# on the rad itself.

That’s List is not showing a R or W (B-body) with small block and AC. Why not? All V8 with A/C had a shroud.

That’s List is not showing a R or W (B-body) with small block and AC. Why not? All V8 with A/C had a shroud.
I saw the same thing - it doesn't seem to list anything for a SB "W". That's strange. And I thought the other columns (D, C, Y) refers to C-Body cars. Do I have that correct?

That’s great! I can’t quite make out the number though

Auto Transport Service
Back