• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

charger side glass

jwtdvm

Local time
6:36 AM
Reaction score
Are the side/door glass specific to charger in 67??? And does anyone have some. I need both right and left-------never mind---My lack of Mopar savey hits me every day--I was looking for something that looked like the quarter glass---i.e. it has a large metal piece with the glass that rollers run in---just saw picture of door glass on ebay and realized no big metal piece bonded to glass for door glass---I actually have the glass--it was wrapped up in foam rubber along with some "hardtop" quarter windows??? so I assumed the whole thing was mislabled as I knew the quarter glass was wrong--any one need some probable hardtop quarter glass???-Why they came with this car I have no idea.

Last edited:
I have the side windows, quarter glass, and back windshield. Let me know what you need

Auto Transport Service
Back