• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Cheap project 68-70 charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

VEGETA97

Local time
1:10 AM
Reaction score
Just looking to see if there are any project cars for sale cheap. Rust isn't a huge issue, but would prefer to not be full of cancer, especially frame rails. Trying to not spend alot as I will most likely have to travel with a trailer for one from nebraska. If you have or know of anything let me know so I can take a look and go from there. Thanks in advance

Also, prefer a roller, no engine or transfer but if they are there that would be a plus but not required

Sorry but no 2nd gen Charger qualifies as "cheap", especially if the rust is minimum.

Good luck on your search.

Sorry but no 2nd gen Charger qualifies as "cheap", especially if the rust is minimum.

Good luck on your search.
Not looking for minimum rust, juse not rusty frame rails. You can get repro panels for pretty much everything else. I just don't have alot to spend on the initial purchase of a roller

Not looking for minimum rust, juse not rusty frame rails. You can get repro panels for pretty much everything else. I just don't have alot to spend on the initial purchase of a roller

OKay gotcha :thumbsup:

For sale. 2000.00
Dodge charger roller
Pm me
In SW Kansas
No rusty frames. Solid
IMG_20150814_123617.jpg

Yep just like your thread topic title states. What part of "Cheap project 68-70 charger" don't folks understand?
Can't blame them for trying. some people may settle for a different mopar b body.... I'm pretty set on my selection. hoping this clown decides to honor our original deal instead of selling to his "buddy"... find out on Thursday I guess

Can't blame them for trying. some people may settle for a different mopar b body.... I'm pretty set on my selection. hoping this clown decides to honor our original deal instead of selling to his "buddy"... find out on Thursday I guess

Good luck, post in here on how it turns out.

No problem. fingers crossed.
Guy flaked out. I guess people's word and saying that they will sell you something can be trumped by $ signs.... some people's word means nothing. so back to the search again.... I have between 3000 to 3300ish to spend, depending on where it is at and transport. if you know of anything let me know. thanks in advance

Guy flaked out. I guess people's word and saying that they will sell you something can be trumped by $ signs.... some people's word means nothing. so back to the search again.... I have between 3000 to 3300ish to spend, depending on where it is at and transport. if you know of anything let me know. thanks in advance

Just looking to see if there are any project cars for sale cheap. Rust isn't a huge issue, but would prefer to not be full of cancer, especially frame rails. Trying to not spend alot as I will most likely have to travel with a trailer for one from nebraska. If you have or know of anything let me know so I can take a look and go from there. Thanks in advance
I now have a 1970 r/t. I'm looking for a few parts if anyone has them or knows where I can find them. ISO: drivers door scoop, drivers side remote mirror and passenger side matching mirror, passenger side front signal marker, drivers side front fender marker signal, trunk latch mechanism. thanks in advance

Good job!!

I have the lower part of the trunk latch. The receiver part.

I do not have the latch bar.

I have this....
eugc46.jpg

But I do not have this...
2007ede.jpg

Last edited:
I now have a 1970 r/t. I'm looking for a few parts if anyone has them or knows where I can find them. ISO: drivers door scoop, drivers side remote mirror and passenger side matching mirror, passenger side front signal marker, drivers side front fender marker signal, trunk latch mechanism. thanks in advance
woohoo.gif

:xscuseless:

Good job!!

I have the lower part of the trunk latch. The receiver part.

I do not have the latch bar.

I have this....
eugc46.jpg

But I do not have this...
2007ede.jpg
Lower part is the piece I need, not the part that bolts to the deck lid

Lower part is the piece I need, not the part that bolts to the deck lid
you don't happen to know if anywhere does a repro of the grey trim around the inside of the 1970 charger grille? mine is cracked in 2 spots and missing a section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back